Masala Peanuts are the best Munching snacks, that is very simple to make and loved by all age groups. Also a perfect snack for Diwali & Holi.
Peanuts are a very good source of monounsaturated fats or the MUFA, which helps decrease the bad cholesterol and increase the good cholesterol in the blood. Peanuts are often found at our kitchen pantry. Apart from making chutneys and using a few in making Chivda, peanuts normally doesn’t have anything fancy to serve us. But No! hold on…this Besan coated masala peanuts is not just quick but also gives you a kick on your palate.
My daughters just love this snack in their snack box and are never bored of this one.
Roasted Besan Peanuts | Haldiram Style Masala Peanut RecipeCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Masala Peanuts are the best munching companion, peanuts coated with with Masala Gram Flour is easy to make. And can be stored for a month.
200 Grams Peanuts
100 Grams Besan/ Chickpea flour
1 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Black Salt
1/2 Tsp Asafoetida
1 Tsp Red Chilli powder
1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
1 Tsp Jeera powder
2 Tbsps. Water
- Take 200 Grams of Peanuts and wash it to make them wet.
- Add 100 Grams of Besan/Chickpea Flour to it. Since the peanuts are wet the Gram flour will easily coat on it.
- Add all the spices, mentioned in ingredients above and mix them well.
- In a heavy pan, Take oil and heat it at high flame. Slowly add these coated peanuts in oil and take them out once the Gram Flour stick on it.
- Separate the peanuts that are joined together and flash fry the peanuts once again.
- Once they are cool down, store them in an airtight container and can be used for a month.