This Pizza is specially for those times when your family members specifically your children wants something delicious to eat and are really hungry but you have little time to think about what to make for them.
This Pizza recipe will certainly come to your rescue.
This Cheesy N Creamy Homemade Pizza is easy to make, loved by all kind of Pizza.
I wanted to share this recipe today because of the Dairy craft Pizza Cheese I used. It was really creamy and cheesy, unlike other dry and rubbery cheese.From the day I started baking Pizza at home, I found these homemade pizza are much hygienic,healthy cost effective and healthier. Most important I can customize it according to our taste buds. And not much time and efforts required to prepare it.
This Pizza recipe is very simple which one can make with only few Ingredients at home.
SO Lets start making together….!!!
*You can use any Refined Flour or Wheat flour for Pizza base as per your choice.And a very recipe to satisfy your craving for Pizza.
Enjoy crispy and cheesy pizza with your family. Do give it a try and let me know your opinions on it.
Homemade Veg Cheesy and Crispy Pizza RecipeCourse: BakingCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Pizza Base ( I brought from Bakery)
1 Tbs Butter at Room Temperature
100 Grams – Dairy Craft Pizza Cheese
Funfoods Pizza Pasta sauce
Ketchup for applying on pizza base (Optional)
Toppings- Onion, capsicum, Steamed Mushrooms, Steamed Corns, 7. Cheese cubes, Olives (Any of your Choice )
Oregano, chilli flakes
- Apply Butter on Pizza Base
- Spread Funfoods pizza sauce on the pizza bread.
- Apply toppings of your choice like onion, tomato, steamed corns, steamed mushrooms, capsicum, bell peppers, olives, cheese cube. I made this pizza with veggies available at my home onion, capsicum, mushrooms.
- Grate Dairy Craft Pizza cheese.Sprinkle herbs & spices ( oregano+chili flakes)
- Baking in Convection: Preheat and Bake it at 180 degrees for 14 min.
- For Tawa/Kadai/Griddle: Put Pizza on a plate or kadai and cover it with a lid….leave it on medium flame for 5-8 min till cheese melts