I’m sharing this healthy sandwich recipe today to replace mayonnaise with hung curd, which is lot in fat & rich in calcium. Also a good breakfast for those who are looking forward to loose fat.
It is a quick and ideal sandwich recipe especially with kids for their tiffin box or lunch box. the combination of hung curd, carrots, spinach and other spices provides a sweet and savory taste to a simple sandwich recipe.
While it only takes less than 10 minutes to prepare sandwich recipe, yet some tips and recommendations while preparing it. Firstly, you can use any bread slices for this Hung Curd grilled or griddle vegetable sandwich. I personally recommend brown and atta bread for best results. Secondly drain all the water completely from spinach, carrots and curd otherwise it will be soggy. Adding carrots and spinach to it, increases its nutritional value.
So guys, what are you waiting for….try this out today this easy breakfast breakfast
Hung Curd Sandwich | Healthy BreakfastCourse: Healthy RecipesCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
1 cup Hung Curd
10 Bread slices
2 Tbsp Grated carrots
2 Tbsp Blanched spinach ( Give 1 whistle to clean and washed spinach, squeeze all excessive water )
2 Tbsp steamed Corns ( optional)
salt – According to your taste. Jeera Powder
1 Tsp Butter for 1 sandwich – for greasing and cooking
- Take Curd and hang in fine muslin cloth in a sieve overnight in a refrigerator ( please ensure there must be no water )
- After 6-7 hours curd will have a thick texture
- Transfer curd in a bowl, add grated carrots and blanched spinach to it
- If you like you can add steamed corns too.
Add salt and jeera powder to it.
- Spread the mixture on bread slice, brush butter on it and cook on medium heat till golden brown