Choco pie is a low sugar desert that is liked by all age groups, specially kids. Chocopie is a cream filled biscuit that is dipped in delicious chocolate. It has the flavors of Milk and Vanilla in it.
In this homemade version of No Cook No Bake chocopie , we are using easily available light sugar MarieGold biscuits filling it with a cream made from milk powder and finally dipping them in dark chocolate. To make it more beautiful and attractive you can add some colorful sprinklers to it.
Health benefits :
a.) Chocolates has plenty of nutrients which allow the body to fight free radicals.
b.) The chocolate chip cookies are an excellent source of antioxidants which include minerals, phytochemicals and vitamins.
c.) Chocolate can help you to fight off cancer.
No Cook No Bake Chocolate Pie Recipe using Marie BiscuitsCourse: DessertCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Chocopie is a cream filled biscuit that is dipped in delicious chocolate. It has the flavors of Milk and Vanilla in it.
3 Tbsps. Milk Powder
3 Tbsps. Condensed Milk
Milk for Brushing
150 Grams Melted Dark / Milk Chocolate
- Making Cream – Take 3 Tbsps. Milk powder and add 3 Tbsps. Condensed Milk in it gradually. Milk them well. Adding Vanilla flavor in is optional.
- Make deck of MarieGold biscuits with 3 biscuits in one deck, so in total 4 decks will be formed.
- Assembling – First add a layer of homemade cream in it, fix the 2 biscuits together. then add a layer of cocoa spread and closed it with another biscuit. Repeat the steps with all the biscuits
- Brush with milk to make it little moist.
- Melt the dark chocolate or Milk chocolate according to your preferences and and dip the deck of biscuits in it.
- Place them on a plate wrapped with cling wrap. Pie easily comes out from a cling wrap.
- Adding sprinklers of your choice is absolutely optional. And they are ready to serve.
Hi there to every body, it’s my first pay a quick visit of this website; this
webpage consists of remarkable and genuinely good stuff for readers.
Comments are closed.