Chowmein is one of the dish that is loved by kids a lot. Almost no birthday parties of kids are complete without having chowmein/Noodles in their menu.
A Chinese stir-fried noodle, is packed with crunchy veggies and lip smacking sausages in it. It is one of the easiest recipes that can be made within 30 minutes. So this quick Hakka Noodles Recipe is for kids with very minimal spices used in it.
Veg Chow Mein Recipe for KidsCourse: Indian Noodles, Chinese NoodlesCuisine: ChineseDifficulty: Easy
Chowmein is a stir-fried noodle dish, mixed with crunchy vegetables and lip smacking sausages in it. It can be served to kids in snacks or as a dinner.
300 grams Noodles
1 Chopped Onion
1 Chopped capsicum
1 Chopped Carrot
1/2 Chopped Cabbage
2 Tbsps. Soya Sauce
2 Tbsps. Vinegar
1/4 Cup Tomato Chilli Sauce or Tomato Sauce
Salt as per your Taste
2 Tbsps. Refined Oil
- Boiling Noodles – Take a heavy pan , add water and 1/4 Tsp salt and bring water to boil. Then add Noodles to it and let it boil for 10 minutes at Medium Flame.
- Once Noodles are boiled, drain excessive water and rinse with cold water. Set aside
- In another Pan, Add refined oil add all the chopped veggies like onion, capsicum, carrots, cabbage and stir fry it for 10 minutes. Until the vegetables are Tender.
- Mix boiled noodles in fried vegetables. Add 2 Tbsps. Soya sauce, Vinegar. Tomato sauce or Tomato chilli sauce as per your preference and salt per taste. Fry it with the help of forks. And they are ready to serve
- If Noodles are sticky after boiling, add a little oil in it.