Hello Friends !
Hope you are doing well and staying safe !!
Here I am today with another very interesting and sweet recipe of Banoffee Pie.It is an English desert A magical four-layer confection with caramel sauce, bananas and cream that will make your taste buds sing!
What is Banoffee Pie?
Let’s start with the name itself. The word ‘Banoffee’ is a combination of two words actually. Banana and Toffee, which will reveal what is on the inside. A crushed cookie crust, then layers of toffee or caramel, sliced bananas, a cloud of whipped cream and chocolate curls/strawberry glaze make this stunning dessert.
Banoffee Pie was invented in East Sussex, England in the early 70s, and they made by amending an unreliable American recipe for “Blum’s Coffee Toffee Pie” with a soft toffee made by boiling an unopened can of condensed milk for several hours . (source Wikipedia ). So people calls it as an English recipe.
Banoffee Pie Recipe by BournFiestaCourse: Desserts, No Cook RecipeCuisine: American, EnglishDifficulty: Easy
Banoffee Pie is a magical four-layer confection with caramel sauce, bananas and cream that will make your taste buds sing!
Do give this a try today only friends at the comfort of your home and do let me know your views in the comments section friends. Thanks for watching my Video. !!!!
2 Cups Digestive Biscuits Crush (I’m using Parle-g)
2 Tbsp Butter (Optional)
1/2 cup Caramel
2 Sliced Bananas
Strawberry syrup/ grated Dark chocolate
1 Cup Whipped Cream
- 1st layer – Put the crushed biscuits into a bowl with the melted butter. Mix it properly and fix it in the tin. Chill for 1/2 hour.
- 2nd layer – When the mixture is chilled and set,pour caramel sauce over it.
- 3rd layer – put sliced bananas on it
- 4th layer – Add whipped cream over it.
- Glaze it with grated dark chocolate/cocoa powder/ strawberry syrup
- Put in refrigerator for 3-4 hours, Serve Chill.