As this cake is made from premix, it is also very hassle free for those who are not confident about assembling various ingredients of cake.
This can also be a easy and twisted version of christmas cake, as in christmas cake all the ingredients are soaked in rum for many days.
Here this is a very simple cake, made with very few ingredients.
Fruit N Nuts Cake with cake premixCourse: Baking, DessertsCuisine: EuropeDifficulty: Easy
This cake is made from Davar’s Premix, very easily with lots of nuts & berries in a very small time. Without much preparations
1 1/2 Cups Vanilla Cake Premix ( I’m using Davars )
1 tsp Vanilla essence
1/4 cup Refined Oil/ Rice Bran Oil
2 Fresh Oranges – Juice of It
1/4 Cups of Dried Nuts and Berries
1/3 Cup Water
1 Tbsp Maida/Refined Flour
- Nuts & Berries Soaking: Do soaking of dried nuts and berries in fresh orange Juice, and leave it in refrigerator overnight
Next day drain excessive juice from dried fruits. ( you can avoid soaking in juice as well, if cake is to be prepared quickly).
- Strain excess Juice and add 1 Tbsp Maida to it.
- Cake Batter: Take cake premix,add refined oil to it
- Add water, whisk with a hand mixer for 2 mins.( Check consistency, if more water is required add more gradually )
Add nuts and berries whisk again for 1 min.
Add vanilla essence to it
- Grease baking tin, And transfer cake batter to it. Tap it a little
Spread some nuts and Berries above the cake
- Baking: Preheat at 180 Celsius and bake for 25 min.
Check cake by putting putting a stick in it if clean cake is baked, otherwise bake for 1 min more and continue same process until cake is baked.
- Cake Premix at Amazon: Bakersveggie eggless vanilla sponge cake premix is available