Here I am again with you all to present a very addictive and lip singing recipe of Choco Caramel Roasted Nuts. If you’re looking for an easy but irresistible nuts and caramel chocolates that look no further, your search ends here.
Hello Friends, Hope you all are doing fine and staying safe.
Chocolates are loved world over by the people of all age group, just imagine when we will add and mix caramel and roasted nuts to our chocolates….than what magical effect that will produce to our taste buds. This makes these Chocolate Caramel Roasted Nuts one of my favorite things ever!
All you do, more or less, is melt some caramel, stir in some peanuts, then cover it all in melted chocolate.
So what are you waiting for friends, give this a try today only at your home and share happiness & sweetness with your family members and loved ones…and of course with our cute kids.
Please subscribe to my channel so that you are always aware of the latest updates and recipes. Also, please add your valuable views and suggestions in the below comments section.
Gluten Free Caramel Peanut ChocolateCourse: Chocolates, No Cook RecipeCuisine: Gluten FreeDifficulty: Easy
Here is a very simple and quick recipe which you all can try at your home to prepare gluten free peanut caramel chocolates.
1/2 Cup caramel
2 Tb spoon Peanut Butter
1/4 cups roasted crushed peanuts
250 Grams 2M Milk Chocolate
Moulds of your choice
- For caramel sauce click on the link – https://bournfiesta.com/caramel-sauce-10-minutes-recipe/
- For chocolate filling
Add 1/2 cup caramel sauce, 2 Tb spoon peanut butter, 1/4 cup Haldiram’s roasted salted peanuts.
Microwave for 30 seconds and combine the ingredients well. Keep in refrigerator for 15-30 miutes.
- Melt the chocolate in microwave for 30 seconds, and repeat the process. Temper it well until it forms smooth lump free chocolate.
- Put 1/2 tsp chocolate in the mould and make a shell of chocolate.
Keep mould in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add filling in it
Cover the filling with chocolates. Refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
- Unmould and wrap the chocolates
Put the chocolate in gift box, chocolate box is ready for gifting.
- Combination on caramel and salted peanuts are really good
- I’m using easily available Haldiram packet of roasted peanuts since it does not have any oil smell in it.