Namaste Friends !!!
Hope you all are doing fine and staying safe. (mouth watering) Besan Ladoo’s are round sweet balls, made with Chickpea Flour/Besan, Desi ghee, Sugar and NutsNSeeds.
Besan Ladoos are not only delicious and aromatic but also have a melt in the mouth texture.
They are very tasty and healthy since they are rich in proteins and have all the ingredients that are good immunity boosters. It is one of the traditional recipe and loved by all round the year but specially preferred in winters as it is a perfect energy bites for winters.
There are many ladoo varieties, but besan ladoo is one of the most popular, especially during festive occasions. It can be easily prepared at home and a perfect sweet to serve this Diwali. I usually gift these homemade Ladoos to my relatives on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi and Diwali festivals.
Healthy Besan Ladoo RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
Besan Ladoo’s are round sweet balls, made with Chickpea Flour/Besan, Desi ghee, Sugar and NutsNSeeds. This a best dessert to make at home and keep it for longer times.
- Add Desighee in a heavy bottom pan, and allow desi ghee to melt.
- Add besan/chickpea flour in batches, and nuts at this time.
- At low flame, stir it until color changes and it is aromatic
- once it cools down completely add Boora/powdered sugar. Make balls and ready to serve
- Can keep in an airtight container for 20-25 days
- sometimes in summers, desighee in ladoos is little runny. Since it has desighee in it. So it is advisable to add some more flour in that case