Hi Friends, Hope you all are doing well and staying safe.
Here I am again with you all with a very nice, tempting and very easy to prepare recipe of – Restaurant Style Matar Paneer Makhana.A sabzi recipe with a twist of Makhana, a snack. This recipe can be served with paratha, roti or naan as well.
Matar Paneer Makhana Curry is a popular delicacy that most of us have tasted and love. This ‘Matar Paneer Makhane ki Sabzi’ is a no onion-garlic variation of the same and makes for a perfect side dish to be savored alongside Samak Pulav or Kuttu ki Poori during the auspicious days of Navratri. If you want, you can also add some nuts to make it even more sumptuous. We have made it in dhaba or restaurant style to bring all the goodness and richness of masala paneer and oil in one plate. So what are you waiting for, Just try this recipe at home and I am sure you will just love this
No Onion no Garlic Matar Paneer Makhana RecipeCourse: Main courseCuisine: North IndiaDifficulty: Easy
Matar Paneer Makhana Recipe without onion and garlic, in restaurant style.
- 100 grams cottage cheese (paneer)
1/2 cup boiled green peas (matar)
1/2 cup lotus seeds (makhana)
2 Tbsp. Rice Bran Oil/Desi Ghee
2 large tomato, Roughly chopped
1 inch ginger piece, roughly chopped (optional)
1 stick Cinnamon
3 Tbsp. Cashews
2-3 Tsps. Melon Seeds
Salt to taste
1/2 Tsp Hing
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala powder
2 Tbsps Fresh Malai of Milk/ Cream 1.5 Cups water Fresh coriander sprig for garnish (optional)
Paranthe to serve
- In a mixer add tomato puree, ginger, cinnamon, cardomom, melon seeds, cashews – grind all of them together
- shallow fry Makhane, cottage cheese.
- In a heavy bottom pan, add 2 tbsps. oil and add puree, stir it well.
- Add Malai to it, and mix well for 10 min, until it releases oil from paste
- Add Peas, Makhane, Cheese/paneer, add water ,cover with lid and cook for 10 min.
- Garnish and serve with paratha
- Keep the consistency of gravy little runny. As it cools down it becomes thick.
Very nice recipe with excellent presentation. Keep up the good work.
Comments are closed.